Ergonomics in Classrooms of Schools / University
The aim of Ergonomics in the Education setting is to ensure a safe and effective learning environment.
Our work extends to day care centres, schools, libraries, college and universities.
Akba Ergonomics provides:
- Individual Ergonomics assessments.
- Ergonomics Risk assessments.
- Manual Handling review of educators.
- Work environment design risk reviews e.g. older buildings.
- Gap Analysis of current programs to build and enhance continuous improvement.
- Train the trainer courses for Ergonomics.
- Advise on equipment design and procurement.
- Develop manual handling programs.
- Develop Hazardous Manual Tasks and Ergonomics Programs policies and procedures, including easy to follow risk registers, checklists, training and intranet content.
- We can advise on Legislation, Australian Standards and industry best practice recommendations.