Ergonomics in Product Design
The aim of Ergonomics within product design is all about the intended user. Having a fit for purpose and ‘good fit’ within the capabilities of intended users and the function of the product.
Our work has included examples such as manufacturers for trolley design, councils for street furniture design, and road side assist vehicles fit out.
- Workshop facilitatio.
- Ergonomics Risk Assessments.
- Mock ups and prototype reviews and research.
- Technical advise and reports.
- Safe operating procedures and documentation for safe use.
- Ergonomics Programs for training and assessment.