Ergonomics risk assessments for workplace safety by design
Ergonomics advisory on safety by design
High rates of musculoskeletal injuries, frequent slips and lapse in safety processes, health and wellbeing drive, ageing workforce, not sure where to start?
Alba Consulting works with organisations as a resource. This can include short term advisory or on going project support as your ergonomics advisor.
- Individual worker assessments
- Ergonomics risk assessments of tasks, worksite and process
- Develop Ergonomics Program: policies and procedures, safe work practice guidelines, intranet content
- Workshop facilitation
- Technical reports
- Project team ergonomics advisor
Ergonomics training on safety by design
We can develop competencies through customised and Nationally Accredited training in a variety of ergonomic and WHS topics. This training can be adapted to suit your workplace needs and resources available.
- Training packages for Ergonomics, Manual Handling, Safety by Design, Non Technical Skills and Productive Workforce
- BSBWHS607A Apply Ergonomics to manage WHS hazards and risks. This training is a 2-day course and can be tailored to your industry and workplace as required. We are linked with a reputable RTO to provide this Unit of Competency.
- Train the trainer Programs.
Through our training and experience, we are able to provide expert opinion reports for use in litigation. Our experts can comment on human factors and ergonomics
Through the assessment of human anatomical, anthropometric, physiological and biomechanical characteristics as they relate to the physical activity of work tasks and injuries, we are able to comment on safe systems of work.
We are able to comment on matters related to:
- Slips, trips and falls, including measurement of slip resistance
- Manual handling, including force gauge testing of push pull forces
- Biomechanical demands of work tasks
- Safe systems of work