The aim of Ergonomics in the Education setting is to ensure a safe and effective learning environment.
Our work extends to day care centres, schools, libraries, college and universities.
Alba Ergonomics provides:
- Individual Ergonomic Assessments
- Ergonomics Risk Assessments
- Manual Handling review of educators
- Work environment design risk reviews eg. older buildings
- Gap Analysis of current programs to build and enhance continuous improvement
- Train the trainer courses for Ergonomics
- Advise on equipment, design and procurement
- Develop manual handling programs
- Develop Hazardous Manual Tasks and Ergonomics Programs policies and procedures, including easy to follow risk registers, checklists, training and intranet content
- We can advise on Legislation, Australian Standards and Industry best practice recommendations