The aim of Ergonomics in healthcare is to improve caregivers working conditions by helping to create a healthy, safe and productive work environment; while also ensuring patients quality of care, safety, dignity and privacy.
Our work has included medical suppliers, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, aged care facilities, rehabilitation centres and community health programs.
- Individual Ergonomics Reviews
- Ergonomics Risk Assessments
- Use ability Heuristic testing of equipment and systems
- Refurbishment and Older Building Design Advice
- Green Star Rating Tool – Interiors (Hospital Design)
- Gap Analysis of current programs, development of new programs
- Train the trainer courses for Ergonomics in Manual Handling of People
- Non Technical Skills Training
- Advice on equipment design and procurement to suit your workplace needs
- Develop Manual Handling programs and Ergonomics Programs
- Develop Hazardous Manual Tasks Policies and procedures, including easy to follow risk registers, checklists, training and intranet content
- We can advise on Legislation, Australian Standards and Industry best practice recommendations.