The aim of ergonomics in healthcare is to improve caregivers working conditions by helping to create a healthy, safe and productive work environment; while also ensuring patients quality of care, safety, dignity and privacy.
Our work has included medical suppliers, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, aged care facilities, rehabilitation centres and community health programs.
- Individual ergonomics reviews
- Ergonomics risk assessments
- Use ability heuristic testing of equipment and systems
- Refurbishment and older building design advice
- Green Star Rating Tool – Interiors (Hospital Design)
- Gap analysis of current programs, development of new programs
- Train the trainer courses for ergonomics in manual handling of people
- Non technical skills training
- Advice on equipment design and procurement to suit your workplace needs
- Develop manual handling programs and ergonomics programs
- Develop hazardous manual tasks policies and procedures, including easy to follow risk registers, checklists, training and intranet content
- We can advise on legislation, Australian standards and industry best practice recommendations.