Workstation ergonomics interventions, assessments and injury management for businesses and government
The aim of office ergonomics interventions is to set up the office work space so that it fits the user and the specific job they are doing.
Our work has included large and small companies, government and private business; schools and universities. We advise on refurbishing’s relocation, new build, injury management cases, or even a refresh for workers to review their workstation set up and prevent injury.
- Individual and group workstation assessments
- Home office workstation and WHS assessment
- Train the trainer courses for workstation assessments
- Advice on office furniture procurement to suit your workplace needs
- Develop workstation assessment package for ongoing assessment and refresher training
- Develop office ergonomics policies and procedures, including easy to follow checklists, training and intranet content
- Sit/stand and multi-media use set up and training
- Develop ergonomic programs: workstation policies and procedures, assessment, training, including easy to follow checklists and intranet content