Ergonomics for OEMs, manufacturers, waste management and construction.
The aim of Industrial Ergonomics is to reduce the impact of heavy equipment operation or production line use on the operator. Effective layout, seat design, maintenance, operator work habit and work schedules all are techniques that should consider the user. We will work with you to design effectively; so that you can improve operator health, safety and performance.
Our work has included utilities companies, mining, OEMs, manufacturers, waste management and construction.
Alba Ergonomics offer:
- Individual Ergonomics assessments.
- Ergonomics Risk assessments.
- Heavy Plant, Production Line or Structures Ergonomics Risk assessment.
- Training Engineers and Project Teams on Ergonomics Principles.
- Train the trainer courses for Ergonomics Principles in Design.
- Non Technical Skills training for Heavy Industry setting.
- Advice on Controls Rooms, Plant and Vehicle design and procurement to suit your workplace needs.
- Develop manual handling programs.
- Develop your Hazardous Manual Tasks policies and procedures, including easy to follow risk registers, checklists, training and intranet content.
- We can will advise on Legislation, Australian Standards and industry best practice recommendations.